1) If you came upon a time machine, where would you go? Would you alter anything? Why?
Hmm, I guess I'd go back to 1990 and give the then-8-years-old version of myself a letter telling her everything I know now that I wish I had known then. I picked 1990 because I THINK I was mature enough to listen to good advice back when I was 8. :-P
I'd tell Young Me things like how I wish I had done things differently when my dad became ill, warn her about the pitfalls to come with romantic interests, and of course also tell her to warn everyone about historical tragedies like 9/11/01 beforehand.
2) If you managed to capture the Questing Beast, an odd combination of animal forms that is said to know the answers to all questions, what one question would you ask it? Would the answer change anything?
"What exactly should I do to have a happy, fulfilling life?" Yes, being confident in that answer would change everything. :)
3) You've found yourself a rather obedient genie in a bottle. Make your three wishes. Why, out of everything you could ask for, do these three win out?
a) Good health and an end to diseases such as cancer. Because without life and health, nothing else matters.
b) A billion dollars. Because being a wealthy philanthropist is pretty much the only career path I have absolutely no reservations about. :-P
c) For space travel/colonization to become fast and practical, because now that people are no longer dying because of my "a" wish, we'll need to colonize more planets to support the population. :)
4) Someone presents you with a working voodoo doll. Do you use it? On who, why, and to what purpose?
Hmm. I think I'll save it for a rainy day in case someone ever really, really does me wrong (and maybe not even then). While there have definitely been people who have hurt me recently, they didn't do it with malice so I don't think revenge is justified just yet. ;) Seriously, I'm not the vengeful type. At least, I try not to be. :-P
5) Pick a superpower, any superpower. What and why? How would this change your life?
The ability to selectively read minds. There are definitely some cases where I'm happier NOT knowing what others REALLY think of me, but every now and then I'd love to know the whole truth. :)